View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2015, 03:02 AM

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Oops, I'm getting behind on this yet again. I'm so bad at keeping up with things like this! Well anyway, I was supposed to go out with my fiancé for Valentine's Day but then things ended up being really last minute and we couldn't find a restaurant that wasn't booked so we decided to hold off and go on Sunday instead. I mostly stayed inside and did Mene stuff but we did go grocery shopping and got a frozen pizza for dinner and finally watched the movie If I Stay. It wasn't as good as the book but I thought it was okay.

• • •

As for seven things I love, I'm just going to list the first seven that pop into my head:

1. Kitties!
  2. Blankets straight out of the dryer
  3. Menewsha
  4. Snuggles
  5. Sweets
  6. Reading
  7. Nature

Sunday, February 15, 2015

So today we went out to brunch for our belated Valentine's Day date. We went to a restaurant on Prince Street called DGBG. It was good, though not as good as the first time we ate there I feel. It felt like it could have gone better to be honest but then again the weather was miserably cold so that didn't help.

• • •

There are a ton of new threads since the event started. I'm subscribed to at least ten I think... Let's see there's the game I'm running with Cora: Tricky Business. That one is fun. Then there's the Mafia game threads, Longcat's hangout, Maha's art thread, the Flop hangout thread, Clockies closet thread, Princess Kasumi's art thread, Setio's art thread, bloodstainedwings' avatar contest and one of the threads jelly made. It's pretty hard keeping up with them all but it's nice to see a lot of variety this event.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:48 PM..