View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-23-2016, 03:34 PM

Myriam wondered where he had found those things. Did he find them in a pond too? No, what would a book be doing in a pond? And one in a different language at that. "Very interesting. I wonder who that book belonged to and why it was left behind.." she said softly. If Leila was here, she was sure she'd be enjoying seeing her brother talking to someone. "You're right, we can explore it now if you'd like." Myriam agreed. She didn't have anything to do today, so now was the perfect time to go exploring. Listening to Luke, she was confused at first. Why was he going to hide? Then she remembered, he was going to transform and that meant the clothes came off. "Ohhhh r-right. I'll go in first." she stuttered nervously, a bright blush on her face as she quickly dove into the pond and looked around.

"Hmm...I wonder..." she said quietly to herself. Myriam let out a happy sigh, she was always the happiest in water. What would they find? Hopefully they found more neat things. Maybe some coins for his collection, that would be really nice. Maybe more teeth..or well anything would be welcomed right now. She decided she was going to wait for him before swimming off deeper down, she didn't think it would be easy to get lost here since it was just a pond but it was best to play it safe.