View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-23-2016, 11:26 PM

Myriam smiled when she saw the large otter swimming around her. Laughing, she reached out and pet it. "Well look at you!" she chimed. "You look adorable Luke, great animal choice!" she said honestly. When he started to swim away, she started to follow after him. There were many rocks, none that caught her eye and so far no creature dead or alive. So they were probably the only ones down here...then again maybe not. Swimming deeper, she saw Luke swim off and smiled. He probably found something he found interesting which meant there were still some neat things down here. Her hand moved some rocks to the sides and she found another neat looking seashell but gasped and dropped it when something poked out of it.

She was going to have to be careful about what she picked up. There was so much trash scattered, but she was sure she would find at least one nice thing in here. No teeth at the moment though. "Huh, disappointing." she said to herself. "Well I think it's safe to say no dead creature is in here." she said and looked over at Luke before looking around for anything she could find. There was a shoe but she didn't need a shoe so she left it alone and kept looking. "Oh my!" she gasped and picked up something the size of her head. Luckily it wasn't a head. It was a stone, but it had a face on it. "Oooh, interesting!" she said as she lifted up the heavy stone. She had no use for it though, so she'd hand it over to Luke if he wanted it. Making sure she didn't drop it, she started swimming towards the surface.