View Single Post
Tet Anon
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Tet Anon

Old 08-13-2007, 06:14 PM

Nahkiga smiled a little to Fable's statement. He wanted to laugh but at the same time the pain he could feel prevented him from doing so. "what you are will do noting but aid you in what you will become" he said softly.

Nahkiga's cheeks gained a faint red color to them, which was almost amusing on Nahkiga, as he sat there watching the others.

"That is surely good to know, but call me firebug again and i'll be sure to make you wish that you would die." she stated though she gave a calm smile trying to act as though she hadn't said a word.

Kallisandra's mage smiled and gave a bow before growing as still as once before as the others finished up their giving of blessings and awaited for the rest of the ceremony to continue.

Aristola smiled confidently speaking with that soft fluid voice "I take your word and trust it in hopes that the next time we meet all shall be well." Aristola spoke softly before quieting once more.

At this point the only left was Danica to respond to her mage's gift and then the final portion of the ceremony would begin.