View Single Post
Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-22-2018, 07:36 PM

"Kindly remember the rules." Though his tone was polite as ever Freddy's gaze darkened. The silvery dots that were his pupils seemed to burn with expertly restrained anger. "I will provide you with a copy of the rules. And...read your contract." Most of the rules specifically aimed toward night guards were unwritten. A few were outlined in the night guard contract, but Freddy would be providing this one with a written copy of all of them by the end of the night. Mutual respect was very important to Freddy. He made a point of being genial and polite to everyone, even those he hated with a burning passion, and he expected to be treated accordingly. This was his domain, and he was in charge during the nighttime shift. Though Freddy was very much a stickler for the rules, the same couldn't be said for the other two boys. Both of them snickered when the guard mouthed off and referred to him as a rust bucket, earning them disapproving glances from Freddy.

He sure hoped Chica didn't find it funny. Those two troublemakers would be stuck cleaning up the gore by themselves if they continued behaving badly and he didn't want her to be stuck with them too.

"He can't come in here at night because we'll wreck him if he does," Bonnie explained, fixing the guard with a half-lidded stare. "He has no business being in here at night. No one should have the right to interrupt the only time we've got to ourselves. Especially not some wannabe with a wrench. Or, you know..." A wolfish grin stretched across his face. "Little old you."

The instant the guard moved closer to Foxy the red animatronic began to growl, baring his fangs and tensing up. "Mm-hm. Thought so." Bonnie's ears twitched. "Hold up, runt. If you wanna keep all your fingers, that is." He reached out and, with lightning fast movements, used one arm to put the fox in a headlock and the other to restrain his one good arm. Foxy let out a glitchy howl in protest, kicking his feet wildly, but Bonnie made use of his much higher weight to keep him still. "Doesn't matter if you're trying to fix him or not--he's always a turd whenever an adult goes and touches him. So I have to manhandle him. And it has to be me, because he'll feel like garbage if he hurts Chica and he won't let Freddy touch him." After a few seconds of fruitless struggling Foxy grudgingly settled down, grumbling and gnashing his teeth together.

Both boys snickered at the second nickname the night guard tossed out for Freddy. Freddy ignored them this time around, reaching up to readjust his bow tie with his free hand. He somehow managed to look like the perfect gentleman in spite of the blood splattered all over his body and the corpses strewn over his shoulders. "Please, call me Freddy." He wouldn't take the bait and stoop to that level.

Bonnie adjusted his grip on the wily pirate, forcefully turning him so that the panels on the back of his neck and on his back were in plain view. "Well, first...you're gonna need rubber gloves. Because it's like a lightning storm in there right now. And then you're gonna wanna go fishing. The bullets in his arm and leg should be easy to pick out. He's full of holes, for Christ's sake. I heard the bullet in his neck drop down to his chest cavity. So...you're gonna wanna dip your hand in through the back panel. And you." He met Foxy's smoldering golden gaze without hesitation. "You need to be still. Completely still. Or you're gonna get hurt worse. Got that, half-pint?" Foxy grunted irritably in response.

After those words Freddy quietly gathered more bodies, hefting them up onto his shoulders and tucking the others underneath one arm. He glanced at Chica once he'd managed to scoop up all of them. "Would you like to assist me? I could use assistance opening the basement door." He intended to take all of these bodies downstairs to Golden. The sewer could be accessed from the basement, and they could dispose of these corpses that way. Only night guards were stuffed into suits. Intruders like these were simply dumped.