View Single Post
Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 01-22-2018, 09:01 PM

Alyssa sighed taking her hair down once more "You do know you've put yourself in a hole here right? First when someone does try to help, you try to take them out. One way or another, killing or running them off. So no wonder they want to take you out as well, its killed or be killed. I get it - something bad happened in the past that no one can make up for, but that doesn't give you the right to kill them does it?" Alyssa wondered how early the library would be up and about for her to check into a few things. "So it's almost six am and I survived one night because of some idiots. Joy and here I thought it was my joyful attitude." She commented being a smart ass "I would ask if you'd want help but I doubt it. I'm going to do a morning round check except in here to make sure nothing else was broken."

Alyssa wandered off checking out everything she could, not daring going into the bathrooms right now. The last thing she needed to do was get her head bit off for that little ordeal. Luckily she was tiny to begin with, something caught her eye passing the bathrooms seeing something that wasn't there. A shape? An image? It came as quickly as it faded catching her curiosity for a split second them she shook it off. "I must have forgotten my meds." She commented to herself in a low voice.

Chica followed rather easily she could see just as well as most others in the dark as she turned her night mode eyes on. She stood near Freddy but not hiding, just rather keeping her distance waiting as the two would talk. She knew better than to speak to Golden Freddy of all out of those she knew.

Golden Freddy didn't move right away - he laid slump on the ground with a microphone in his right hand. As if staged for an attack or something would appear elsewhere. He turned his head realizing who had spoken to him and here he hoped the night guard found a way into his domain, the last one was over centuries ago. Well so it seemed to him that is. Standing up he didn't say a word, he seemed mostly quiet until he would land an attack. Though he stopped before going to the switch "Night...gu...guard...?" he was asking if it was the night guard they were throwing out. Either way he walked over to where the switch was to open a door that would go straight into the sewer ready to shut it one way or another.