View Single Post
Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-22-2018, 10:02 PM

"Whatever." The towering rabbit's voice seeped with bitterness. "You don't know anything about us. You're making assumptions, just like every other idiot who dons that stupid uniform. You think you know what's best for us? Haha!" A wicked smirk curled his artificial lips. "That's a laugh! The only people who know we're not empty metal shells? The owner, his family, the manager, the mechanic, the night guard, and...the monster." Bonnie did not elaborate on that last one. "And only the owner, the manager, and the monster know what we've been through. You wanna know, you need to ask Freddy. Maybe he will just tell you, if he's gonna end up ripping you in half anyway."

Bonnie held the towel with two fingers, trying not to get any blood on it. "Don't get used to wandering around, either. Because you aren't allowed out of that office. Freddy's made an exception this time, but if he catches you outside of your office again he'll break the rules of the game and stomp you into the ground." The rabbit whistled a little ditty to himself as he strolled off, heading for the bathrooms to finish washing up and dispose of the towel.

"No. Not this time." Freddy made a show of shifting his arm and shoulders. In the darkness it was difficult to see the bodies he carried, but he drew closer to his old friend to give him a better look. "Thieves. They found a way into the pizzeria without either of us noticing. I think we'll have to secure the border again." Though none of them were permitted to be outside Freddy made it his business to preserve the integrity of the borders to the outside world. On the one day of the week the night guards were scheduled to be off, Sunday, he would check all of the windows, walls, and doors that bordered the outside world for any sign of weakness or tampering. If he needed help fixing something he would usually call on Golden, whose supernatural abilities often came in handy on that front.

Without much grace Freddy pitched the bodies one by one through the hatch and into the sewer. After the last corpse was disposed of he took a step backward, ruefully studying his blood-soaked fur once more. "I'll be scrubbing dried bits of blood from my fur for days." He paused for a brief moment before clearing his throat, meeting Golden's dark gaze. "I should tell you...and you," he added, his blue optics jumping to Chica. "We may have an issue. This new night guard...is female." Which was a first for the company. "Foxy's behavior is going to change now that he knows. His personal code of conduct does not allow him to harm women. Without Foxy putting in the effort..." Freddy's expression darkened. "We have lost a valuable chess piece in our game. We may have to step things up at an increased rate."

Freddy already had plans of starting his usual routine tomorrow, rather than the day after. "I'll be counting on the two of you to assist me in that regard." He stared upwards, in the direction of the main room. "As I'm sure you have noticed, Chica...Bonnie's enthusiasm for the hunt is beginning to dwindle." Over the past couple of weeks Bonnie's ordinarily relentless pace was reduced to a snail's pace. He spent more time mulling around in the arcade and the parts room than he did actually pursuing the night guard. Bonnie had little desire to keep the game going. He felt as if it was a waste of time. "He's still hostile toward the night guards, of course...but..." Freddy folded his arms over his broad chest. "If Foxy refuses to hunt, Bonnie is also likely to stop along with him."

Foxy and Bonnie were thick as thieves. Extremely close. The two of them both felt as if constantly pursuing night guards was a waste of time, though neither of them were willing to break rank and try to reason with one.