View Single Post
Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 01-23-2018, 03:49 PM

Alyssa heard the noise as she got up to check on it, hoping no more surprise thieves. She saw the person that looked to be like a mechanic and hope she would be right on this guess. "Mr. Royce I presume?" Alyssa went with the formal direct "My name's Alyssa, Severe damage that I don't feel like discussing. However, it's not the ones on stage, he's in there." She nodded her head towards the pirate cove "It's the pirate that needs attending to, poor thing is in danger over his head. So I would really like to know how much you can fix him." Alyssa was hoping they'd be able to restore the fox, but if not at least fix him to make him look nice...well close enough.

Chica stayed in slumber as the entire place fell silent, she didn't even stir out of slumber when the other human came in. It was eerie inside the empty place after all that had happened and even more eerie that Alyssa knew all the events that occurred. One of the rules stated to tell no one nothing. She did lie about not reading the rules, not sure why she said that, but she was being quite arrogant last night. However, there was no way in hell she was going to let some animatronics get the best of her. Let alone scare her off so easily or take her life away from her. Even if she had very little life from before this job, she was going to go down without some sort of fight or struggle. Alyssa walked over to pirate cover gently moving the curtains back, she wasn't sure if animatronics could attack during the day or come on at all.

However, Bonnie did say Foxy wouldn't harm a woman so that would mean she'd be currently safe if it truly was in his code. She glanced at the mechanic "I know it says you are not allowed to help him, but he needs it. I'll take care of the manager and Foxy later on if problems arise. So it will be on me, however he needs a new voice box or cords. Patching, and rewiring a bit after all that. I'm not sure about oil wise, I don't think that was damaged." Alyssa was going to let Freddy report this to the manager, not her, this way she wouldn't have to explain what had happened. Then again she would if she had to.