View Single Post
Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-23-2018, 05:26 PM

"I don't know." Bran gave a simple shrug of his shoulders. "Maybe it's because they're massive metal battering rams? And because they have a reputation for bugging out at the worst possible times." He rapidly scribbled his number down on the offered piece of paper and held it back out to her. "I don't know everything about this place either. But the owner did give me a bit of an explanation. That was only after I proved I could do the job, and after I signed a form stating that if any of the information he shared with me reached someone outside of the company I'd be subject to legal action..."

Which meant that it was perfectly legal for him to speak of those things with her. From his place on the stage Freddy shifted his weight from one leg to the other and then back again. He was by far the heaviest of all of the animatronics...but somehow he managed to move about without making so much as a peep. His sapphire gaze seemed to be fixated on the mechanic. And Bran could definitely feel it, if the slight raising of his shoulders was any indication. The bear was intimidating to those who knew he wasn't just some machine. As a whole, however, the staff seemed to be in agreement about which animatronic was the most terrifying.

And that was Foxy.

"Oh, Freddy?" Bran stole a peek at the bear, meeting the stony blue gaze without hesitation. "Myself and the owner...we're the only ones who can touch him. I always give him a once-over, but I only put my hands on him if something needs to be fixed immediately." He didn't elaborate. It wasn't a good idea to continue that explanation with the cameras running in the background. As he spoke those words his phone was in his hand. He was sending a text. "He's been known to glitch out if someone touches him unexpectedly. Sometimes the spastic movements can send people flying off the stage. So it's best for everyone else to just avoid getting within arm's length of him."

A text would be arriving for the night guard soon. From Bran.

We can't talk here. The cameras are rolling. Don't know everything, but maybe I can answer some of your questions.