View Single Post
Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 01-23-2018, 05:47 PM

"Well its a good thing I work here too and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon." Alyssa spoke adding to her thought 'No matter what anyone thinks or wants from me' Alyssa did steal a glance towards Freddy wondering about activity during the day and why they didn't react then either. Maybe she would get the story soon but for right now she'll have to settle about with going home. "So be safe and keep quiet, right? Alright I'll text you later, I have to get to the store now." She didn't say why or that it was ruined last night (her outfit) because of the events that occurred.

"Last question: Why do you find them scary? Besides the stories no one seems to witness?" Alyssa wasn't looking for a certain answer just his opinion, if anything maybe the animatronics would like the response, they seem to tower in fear and intimidation. She would reply to his text later once they both would leave the premises. The day security guard appeared "Hey guys, what are you both doing here? Something break?" there was something odd about this day person, so positive and calm early in the morning even with the eerie feeling around the Pizzeria after last night.

Alyssa's eyes narrowed a bit as she glanced to Freddy to see if there was a reaction, but without waiting she turned away "Come on Bran, it's time to go. Since mister dimples is here, we should be fine to leave. Besides, you don't want to be late to your next job and I can't afford to waste anymore time." Alyssa walked past keeping her guard up as she left the building in a casual stroll saying in a low voice "See you at midnight" talking about Freddy and the gang. She'd have to figure out how to fix Foxy one way or another, it wasn't Freddy's threat that made her want to save him. It was...something she would choose to do even on her own.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - During The Day - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alyssa walked herself home as she always did, she didn't care to drive nor did she care for fancy stuff as far as electronics except a few minor basic things. A cellphone and a computer - an old box one that was used and sold super cheap for her. If it broke it would be on her, no one else. She had used her morning to get some breakfast then get a new uniform that would be easier to move in without having to wear pants. She went to the library in the afternoon after taking a warm shower and went through books of information as well as history. She couldn't find much about the Pizzeria this way so what Freddy said was true, no one outside the band and main family knew anything. At least no one that was alive and resurrecting the dead wasn't her fortay, she didn't need those things following her again.

She did find quite a few books on machines that she spent hours reading up upon and even finished most of them. She would have to do this the old fashion way - reading in person. Good thing she could speed read but that doesn't help her with Foxy still. Alyssa wouldn't admit that she brought the old manual with her explaining how Foxy was built. She then remember Bran and wondered if he would know more than this manual.

[I get why people are scared of them, I've seen them move. However, I still don't see the danger, maybe that's because I got off lucky last night. - Alice] she wrote her nickname instead of her real name.

[Also hey, I am reading Foxy's manual but I'm not finding much to go on. Any clue as to how to fix his voice box and springs? Where to find his parts? I've never been one much of the internet. - Alice]