View Single Post
Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-08-2015, 09:45 PM

My new hello kitty license plate holder looks bootiful:) drove up in the hills today. Saw folks walking and one guy running up the steep hill. #Way to go, guy. Its interesting jobs one once aspired to. Izzy, a bank? You could wear separates and low pumps. Would the fear factor bother you? Im phobically fearful of banks because of the 5 finger discount shoppers. I started out wanting to be schoolteacher for kids. But was told that field was plumbed out. So fell back on secretary. Ever see the movie, secretary, with maggie glyenthall? #Yeeks. Oh, i forgot i had wanted to teach english to foreign students. But i hit the pink glass ceiling of brain particles. Yes, i wanted a masters degree. But my smarts didnt spread that far. And yes it does rankle me that im not as smart as bro and dad. Hard not to compare yourself with cousins, etc.

---------- Post added 04-08-2015 at 05:24 PM ----------

Eating a chocolate marshmallow egg with no hands. #hope it doesnt fall outta ma mouth. Well, i had a fun day. I fried fish tonight. A tilapia. It was fun doing the breading. In pursuit of minamalism, i want to finish up all the freezer food. Theres one more fish package. Made it better this time. Used rolling pin to make crumbs. So im all fed. Did i mention i slept 14.5 hrs last night? 3 dreams, one a nightmare. Getting lethargic again. #Has housekeeping prepared my pink branch