View Single Post
Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Queen of Charity... Crazy

Old 02-18-2008, 08:35 PM

~Welcome~

Hello, everyone. Welcome to my charity, or if you have been here before, welcome back. I am glad to see my charity has grown quite big throughout the years, for it has been over two years ago since I started this place. It seems both so much shorter and so much longer.

Since some time, this charity also has Rainbow Newbie Welcoming Packets. Joined recently and want some clothes to get started? Click on the link and read the requirements. If you follow all of them, apply. All instructions can be found there.

Since a short time, I have also decided to hold a monthly CI set raffle. Want a chance to win one of this month's CI sets? Click the link and see if you can buy a ticket. All instructions can be found there.

Once in a while, I host a contest or a game. Some of those, such as my trivia games, are impromptu. If you are around when I decide to host one, you can just join in. Other games and contests are official. They can be found in my contest post.

Usually there is a pageprize as well. All you have to do for that is check the subject line: if there's a pageprize, it's mentioned there.

Further I would like everyone to take a short while to read this thread's rules. They're pretty simple, but I don't want any problems on my hands. If you accidentally break them once, no problem, can happen. I'll point it out to you. If you keep, not-so-accidentally, breaking them, I will get pretty annoyed. So please READ them.

Well, now that that is done, I guess I'll tell something about myself. :)
I am Silenia, also called Silly, Sil or Selly, I am female, born and living in the Netherlands. I listen to music a lot - rock and metal mostly.

My mule account is 'Mule of Silenia', so if you get a donation from that account instead of this, or see me posting around, you know it's me. ;) Same for my charity mule, At the End of the Rainbow.

Again, please read all rules.

|Welcome|Rules|Lists|Updates|Contests|Other

Last edited by Silenia; 10-12-2010 at 12:11 PM.. Reason: Subject Line Edit.