View Single Post
Smores
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 03-17-2012, 01:06 AM

Talon smiled as he witnessed the destruction of this place by his hand, paying no heed to the words of the damned spirits. They had done nothing yet, and even if they did it would be too late to stop the down fall of Tortuga. This city would be ripe for the plundering, and provide him with the destruction and twisted fun necessary to please his crew. Something has to get their spirits up, for the real Spirits and the Captain sure inspired something - fear.

Though now the crew had a rest. They had fired the volleys the captain had asked for, and now put things back into a restive state. That is to say, the cannons with balls and chains remained prepped. The three of them, and several other cannons with cannon balls placed on the deck to face away from land. This way making a raid would be safer.

Walking closer to the deck Talon notice the ripples of water, something had surfaced. A mermaid? Here? It was much closer to land then the typical mermaid would have gone. Was it sick or dieng? What was wrong with this thing?

Crossing his arms in front of his chest he let his voice travel down to her, "Mermaid. This spot would not be safest for you." He glanced over her position and made note of his gun. A mermaid had many uses alive, but a few dead as well. Still he had more pressing matters to deal with.

He made his way to the wheel, he would steer his ship closer to the port. No need to waste the energy swimming or anything else as ludicrous as that. The port would be clear when he got there anyways, that was for certain. Planning ahead was a smart move - and for that he and his crew would reap the rewards.

Still that mermaid. Could she serve him any use? No, it would not make sense. They live in the deep waters where they would not hear of much but their own tales. Still... As Captain it is his call, surely the crew would appreciate her company. Not that their opinions did matter of much.

The tales could be of use, and its better to be safe then sorry.

Leaving his station for but a moment he threw over a tangled mass of rope for the mermaid to climb up. "Here. Use this and get on my deck for now - otherwise Ill bring my ship to port. Regardless if you move or not." Talon turned away from the edge of the deck and to his station only a captain should reign. A captain, not some spirit. He had made such clear.

"Prepare to board the port. I care not what you do, just dont get in my way." Talon spoke loud and clear and the crew riled themselves up into a frenzy, weapons in hand and testosterone in their veins. This would be quick.