View Single Post
Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-27-2014, 12:48 AM

"I could understand that." Fiyero said, popping the last bite of waffle in his mouth. Although he and Riley we're really family or really brothers, he felt more like a brother to him than anything else. Which also meant he could drive him nuts like a brother could too.

"Well now hold on, hold on," Riley said, as he chuckled, "I'm not saying skipping is something you should do, but if it's going to get a certain red head a little more social--"
"Hey!" Fiyero started, but Riley just continued.
"Maybe you could take him to the nurses office?" Riley suggested with a wink to Shijo, "After all, Fiyero was complaining about feeling dizzy all morning so he shouldn't go all by himself. What if he passes out on the way there?"
"But I don't feel dizzy..." Fiyero gave him a confused look.
"And see! Memory loss too!" Riley said, playfully pushing him to the taller male, "Yup, you should definitely take him to the nurses office! It's not skipping if you've got a medical excuse right?"
Fiyero, after bumping into the dark haired boy, looked up with a faint blush spreading across his cheeks, "B-but..."
"Oh it's okay Fiyero! Don't you worry about Yukina and me, we gotta get to class or we'll be late." Riley said with a grin as he took the girls hand, giving her a wink before he gently pulled her ahead of the other two boys.