View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 03-12-2018, 01:11 AM

Daisy woke up late the next morning, to the sound of the doorbell ringing. She stumbled out of bed, first collapsing on the floor, then quickly standing up to gather her composure as she made her way to the suite door; thinking it was Claudia coming in to do her chores.

Daisy was badly mistaken... It was Tom Hiddleston! Daisy yelped a little as she opened the door and saw him standing there. "Hello, Miss Daisy!" Tom said. He'd brought flowers and was holding them in his hands as he smiled. "I'm here to take you out for breakfast." It almost felt as though Tom were explaining because he could tell that Daisy had forgotten. She felt embarrassed that she'd answered the door in her pajamas. Daisy felt her cheeks flush and she stared at her feet, mumbling...

"Yes, one moment, please!" But before Daisy could close the door on Tom, he stopped the door from closing with his free hand and asked,

"May I come in?" He smiled, "It's proper drafty in this hallway..."

Daisy sighed, why not? She held the door open for him and allowed him to sit in the suite's living area. Daisy pulled down her baggy T shirt and chewed on her bottom lip awkwardly as she tried to tell him that she'd only take a few minutes to get properly dressed. Daisy nearly sprinted to her room...

Inside, she desperately tried to find something flattering to wear. She'd gained a little weight from her vast amounts of medication that she took every day and it was hard to find clothes that fit her particular body type. Still, she ended up choosing one of her favorite dresses, a blue jean dress with short sleeves and pockets on her breasts. She loved this dress and it always looked nice on her no matter how much weight she lost or gained. Daisy went to the bathroom next to wet her hair and apply some extra product to bring back the curl.

After Daisy was prepared and ready to go, she left her bedroom and walked over to where Tom was sitting on her couch. "I'm ready now." Daisy said in a small voice. Tom smiled at her and stood, handing her the flowers.

"Miss Daisy, might I say that you look absolutely beautiful." He said, and Daisy couldn't help but give a slight smile. She thanked him before turning on her heels to put the flowers in her kitchenette. "May I?" Tom asked, as he held out his arm for Daisy to take... Daisy was furiously blushing by this point, but still, she took his arm and together they left her suite and made their way to the decks for breakfast.

Tom led Daisy to a beautiful little cafe on the deck of the ship. They were only open for breakfast, but the spot was so lovely and had just the perfect view of the ocean. Tom and Daisy sat at a table next to the guardrail and watched as the waves gently push the ship towards its destination. Daisy felt lost in the view, usually, she'd be paralyzed with fear of the unknown, but the ocean was rather relaxing at that sight.

Tom ordered tea and a waffle, while Daisy also ordered tea and an avocado toast. "So, tell me about yourself." Tom said. It caught Daisy off-guard, but she turned to face Tom and out of embarrassment, she stared at her lap.

"There's nothing interesting about me..." She admitted. Tom frowned,

"Don't say that! I'm sure there is plenty that is interesting about you."

Daisy shook her head, refusing to look Tom in the eye. Tom sighed, but his frown changed to a small smile,

"Perhaps you can tell me some of your interests?" He suggested. Daisy shrugged, but responded anyway.

"Well, I like to sing." She said. This caught Tom's attention.

"See? That's something interesting! What do you like to sing?"

Their conversation grew from there, with Daisy sharing more about her artistry. How she had adored singing and playing the ukulele and how she used to perform for large crowds of people until her anxiety took her over. Tom was empathetic. Although, he never had a problem with anxiety, he still could understand how sad that would make Daisy feel.

Their breakfast came and the two of them ate in silence. Before Daisy had finished her tea, she looked up at Tom through her long, curly hair and said, "Hey... m-maybe I could play my ukulele for you someday?" She suggested,

Tom smiled. "I'd like that, Miss Daisy.... I'd like that quite a bit."