View Single Post
Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 07-10-2015, 02:50 AM

When Daisy started throwing up Brid wasn't surprised. More often than not, getting that drunk ended in puking up the contents of your stomach. She wet down another paper towel and used it to clean up Daisy's face. Her heart broke for the girl, when Daisy plaintively asked to go back to her room. The poor girl was going to be embarrassed beyond belief tomorrow; Brid just hoped that Tom was prepared to help alleviate her embarrassment. Brid sure didn't care about it; after all everyone makes mistakes and makes a fool of themselves at some point.

"Let's get you back to your room," Brid said kindly, helping Astoria get Daisy to her feet. "Do you want us to get Tom? Or just let him know once we get you back to your room?"

Takahiro was slightly suprised by Felix's request but also very flattered. "I will teach you all that I can in the time we have," Takahiro said with a smile.

Takahiro glanced in the direction of the bathroom, wondering about the girls. He was sure that Brid and Astoria had everything under control but he still couldn't help worrying about them, especially poor Daisy. Though he was in a small way thankful to Daisy for getting drunk. He wished the girl no harm and definitely no hangover, but it was nice to see the tough and in-control Brid again. The terrified, flighty Brid just broke his heart; it made him want to just gather her in his arms and chase away her every demon.