View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 08-02-2015, 02:59 AM

Daisy gladly welcomed the feeling of Astoria's hands over her ears as she dry heaved. It was nice to have people around who didn't mind being gentle with you while you're drunk. Daisy finished with dry heaves, then ended up coughing violently. This was the absolute worst idea she'd ever gone through with. Not only did she ruin her hair with sweat and her make up, but now she was spending the rest of the night dry heaving and looking like a complete idiot in front of people who could potentially become friends.

Daisy sighed after her coughing fit was over. Thank whatever deity was out there for that... "Ash... Ashtoria?" Daisy asked, "Can you help me to the bed, pleash?" Daisy's legs felt like jell-o. She just wanted to lay down with an ice pack on her head and sleep.

Tom sighed. "Well, I guess you were right, Takahiro. My guess would be that the girls took Daisy to our suite." Tom looked at both Felix and Takahiro. "Would either of you mind just checking in on them? It would really put my mind at ease to see that Daisy is doing okay." He caught himself again,

"Not that I don't think Astoria and Brid aren't capable of helping Daisy... I just..." Tom sighed as he tried to think of the words to describe how he felt. "I'd just feel better if I saw for myself that Daisy is alright. I hope you both understand?"