View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 08-05-2015, 09:40 PM

Daisy pondered it... She didn't think she needed much else except to sleep right now. "No..." She mumbled.

They could hang around if they wanted to, but all she was going to do was sleep. Noise from the TV would be too loud for her sensitive ears right now, and there wasn't any food in her suite. As soon as Daisy's face hit the pillow, she found herself struggling to stay awake, while, at the same time, struggling to fall asleep due to the dull ache in her head.

"... I don't care." Daisy finally said in response to Brid/s question. She didn't want to sound like she wasn't grateful for their help, honestly, Daisy was just in so much pain she really didn't feel like talking if she didn't have to.

"I promise, I'll just pop in, see that everything is alright and we can go." He started walking, well, rather, speed-walking, but walking nonetheless. He definitely had more class than to run down the halls looking for Daisy. Midway through one of the halls, he stopped. He turned to the other men and asked, "I hope it isn't any inconvenience?"