View Single Post
The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 11-26-2009, 08:41 AM

~Welcome and Introduction~

I imagine you have just signed up for this new site called "MENEWSHA" (Pronounced Meh-new-sha, and referred to as "Mene" Meh-neh for short). Lo and behold, one of the first things you discover is that your beloved avatar is naked and your inventory is empty and you have no gold!!!

STOP. -Places a caring hand on your shoulder.- Please don't panic.

In fact, I have a rough idea of what you might be thinking:

"At Gaia, we got a choice of free starter outfit and starter gold!".
"Back when it was go-gaia.com we still at least got a set of peasant clothes!"
"Did I do something wrong? This is so embarassing to be nekkid. I also have questions, but they sound stupid..."

Just because the system doesn't set you up with some free starter gear doesn't mean that this charity won't!

The purpose of this charity is to get Menewsha's newest users clothed as quickly as possible while beginning the process of acclimiating them to (that's a fancy word that means " getting used to") the site and how it works.

Eventually, we hope you will appreciate how far your precious gold can go on this avatar site. Hopefully you already appreciate that you are not being subconsciously told to go buy skittles every five seconds and not being tempted to download spyware for the 'good items' only availble for real money while the regular stores go without decent updates.

So, if you follow, and are interested in this community and how to earn your free goodies please read the remainder of the posts by me ( Crow-sama ) on this front page, then reply to the thread and introduce yourself!

Last edited by The_Crow; 03-30-2019 at 08:44 PM.. Reason: Thread Title Again