View Single Post
The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 11-26-2009, 08:42 AM

~How Do I Qualify? What do I get?~

1. You have to be very new to Menewsha: "Very New" is defined by having an account that is one week old or less. Exceptions to this rule may be examined on a case-by-case basis. (Note: Crow is very generous and will often give you the benefit of the doubt, so do not be afraid to at least ask!)

2. You have to have very little gold, 500g or less. If you have more than that, you can start buying your own darn clothes. (Protip: If you find yourself approaching the limit, purchase a meaningful accessory that speaks to you and you will adore your entire time and Menewsha, and then let the clothes come to you for free!)

3. You have to be nekkid (or very close to being nekkid. If you have one hair accessory, you won't be disqualified). However, if you have an outfit already, this charity will not meet your needs, as you have already met them yourself! (Protip: If, say, somebody donates a very modest outfit to you RIGHT before you were considering applying, ask the management what you still qualify. There is basically no chance you will receive NOTHING for your time!)

4. You have to not WANT to be nekkid. Some people are fine browsing around in their underwear, but others may find it bothersome or downright embarassing. You have to be okay with doing just a couple of things in order to get fully clothed in normal menewshan wear, now 'peasant' clothes, not even clothes from the 'newbie store', for free.

5. You have to make an effort to post and get used to the site. I require that you make at least 1 post in THIS thread in order to qualify for "the basics".

If you post MORE than once, you can qualify for EXTRA prizes from our shiny pile. Protip: The more you post in our thread before submitting your application, the more bonus prizes you're likely to earn.

Please do not try to cheat this simple rule, though. I have ways of checking your post count.

6. If you meet the above requirements, and have followed the thread's rules, you may PM me the form found below for your Starter Clothing Item (and often a second free bonus gift!)

What Are Some Examples of Your Starter Items (ie "The Basics")?
Ladies (or those who prefer skirts) might end up with something like this:
Gentlemen (or those who prefer shorts) might end up with something like this:

What's this about a "mystery gift"?

Behold the pile of Phobos and Deimos's SHINIES

Last edited by The_Crow; 07-16-2015 at 05:31 AM.. Reason: 1 post required for form instead of 5