View Single Post
Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where your pants are?

Old 05-30-2011, 02:06 AM

((Wow, my last post. I'm sorry. I was typing on a laptop, so everything was thrown off. Dang missing letters and spell check! xD I'm back on my desk top now though. Yay!!))

Her questions, motions and attitude seemed to throw Azoth off completely. He seemed lost, unsure of himself. It left Viridiana alightly lost herself. Her anger was not pointed at him. In fact it was that girl, and the grand master of the order of light that really set her off that day. The grand master of Light simply spoke down to her. Automatically making her feel less. But with her own grand master standing there, she could not say a thing. Or much that was. Before meeting with Azoth the grandmaster stopped her on the rooftop. Warning Vi that if she ever spoke out against her, she would personally make her wish she was dead. Such threats happened all the time though. It was not uncommon to say the least. They just always ticked Viridiana off whenever she was the target.

Faith angered her simply for being what she was. In their clan there were poison mixers, but not to her extreme. She did not understand how one would go threw such an ordeal. Not only that, she was moving in on Azoth. But that was not the reason entirely. In truth Faith was of an enemy clan. The Sisterhood was known for butting into business that was not their own. The business of other clans. They also were simply bitchy, and had to be in control. The control part she got from Faith. It was well known there were only a few Masters in the clan, and they travelled. Vi had to wonder how many Sister's from the clan were in the city now to train under Faith. Simply taking her out would kill a poison master, an enemy, and a threat to Azoth.

Azoth was here to become an almost decoy to her built up anger. As he usually became. Normally they simply talked it out. But this time he was involved. A second thought kept running into her mind. Did she truly wish to threaten their friendship with something more? Who was to say how many things he could have caught from sleeping around... Should she really even be thinking such a thing.. Only recently it began to bother her. And she wanted to test the waters by kissing him. It honestly was perfect, they blended together like peas and carrots. But could she go even further with her best friend... The better question being, Could she sleep with even girl he slept with in the past? Should this even be bothering me this much?

Suddenly his lips were one her again. Filling her with a passion and love she had wanted from another. She nearly melted into his arms. All fibers of her being calmed just as quickly as they had built up in the few minutes of sitting by the fire. His eyes.. his golden eyes fixated on her green(?) irises. And for that moment nothing mattered. But something held her back. No, Vi knew what it was. Just could not bare to say it out-loud. She pushed away just as suddenly as she had come. Already missing the contact.

"..The stew I made earlier should be ready. Are you going to stay and eat or go back to investigate?" Viridiana asked him quietly. In a confused tone. Although it was her own mind doing the work. Vi had no idea what she wanted, yet when she acted she could not bring herself to go further. Every woman... played in her mind like a broken record. ...If those were even invented by this time.. just saying. Back to the post.. Vi headed to the fire, stirring the pot a couple of times.