View Single Post
muffin08
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 08-06-2010, 08:55 AM

I can see this being a great learning tool to get a feeling for using your hands for drawing. It can be really daunting for someone to take on the responsibility of knowing what to draw and what would make a good drawing if they just want to learn.

Of course this should only be for practice and not sold, or said to be your own. :)

**Edit

Regarding vector art, I am a vector artist. Vector art does not mean tracing, and even sometimes a photo is used as a base to create something highly original.

I understand there are people that directly copy images into vector, but realize this isn't as simple as tracing by any means it takes many hours just to make it look nice in the slightest. This can be a great resource for fanart, and users that perhaps want to use anime images in website layouts/graphics. Many people that do these things don't make money from this, or credit it fully to themselves.

If we were to say this were wrong, then any sort of fan graphics would be wrong. Personally I don't think it is.

Last edited by muffin08; 08-06-2010 at 08:59 AM..