View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 02-19-2011, 05:35 AM

Rogan and Jacob, were walking down the hall of the school when Rogan caught something in the corner of his eye. Letting a smirk play across his lips, "Hey, go ahead of me." he said to Jacob, stopping suddenly, "I got something I have to do before I forget." Jacob, had a confused look on his face, and looked around the area to see what his friend had saw, seeing nothing he shook his head and smiled, "Alright, don't take to long you know the teacher just has it out for you because your always late." he said with a laugh, "She just loves me that's all." Rogan, chuckled as he started heading back the way he came, "Hey, let the guys know about that group date!" he said before he turned the corner. He heard Jacob, shotting 'yeah yeah' before Rogan, ran a little to find what he saw in the corner of his eye. As he rounded another corner, he smiled when he saw who he thought he had saw, 'Time to play with the kitten.' he thought almost darkly, Rogan didn't know what it was about Victoria, that he loved to mess with her so much. His smile turned into a grin when he realized that she was stuck in her own thoughts and was just standing here looking down at the floor. Walking up to her, Rogan put his hand against the wall she had been standing next to, and smirked down at her, "You've been hiding little kitten." he said smoothly at her. When he saw the look on her face when she realized who's hand that was he knew he would be smiling all through the day. Pushing his face closer to hers "You really shouldn't hide from your owners, you know?" he said with a frown on his face, as he looked right into her eyes. Rogan loved her eyes they were so beautiful, they were a light brown, they almost looked golden and he wished he could stare at them all day.

Last edited by JayRose; 11-19-2012 at 08:10 AM..