View Single Post
Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Property

Penpal

Old 11-19-2013, 07:27 PM

I don't even count my calories. I feel that puts too much pressure to eat less, and then I just end up hungry. Just eat food with high fiber and protein, and make sure to have at least two high protein snacks. Increase your fruit and veggie intake, and cook food. Like real food. No boxed stuff. Too much sodium.
Here's something super important: Eat breakfast! It is super important, because you'll be less likely to binge on stuff you wouldn't normally. I like to eat eggs for breakfast. Make a nice egg sammich with all of the fillings. You could add ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, all on a nice wheat english muffin.
The protein from the eggs and the fiber from the muffin help you feel fuller, longer.

I'm the same height as you, but I just get hungry. I probably have a problem, lol.
There are times that I don't eat, because I'm not hungry. Yes, I have lost weight while I've been sick, because I don't eat. Not a good thing. If you keep your body fueled, you will actually burn more calories! Fueled with protein and fiber, that is.

Also, watch your sugar intake. Sugar just turns into fat. That's why I'm trying so hard to cut mine.

All in all, you can do it!
I recommend Eat This, Not That! and Cook This, Not! for suggestions in picking out better food.

Last edited by Pistachio_Moustache; 11-19-2013 at 07:36 PM..