View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-03-2013, 08:36 AM

OMG I've been SO bad with this Again. I could use the excuse that the holidays are coming and the change in weather really took it out on me this year. I was either to sick or exhausted from walking in the snow for the first week or two of winter. I'm pretty sure I'm back up where I don't want to be. But my pant still fit right now so maybe it's not as bad as I think I'll be. The only way to know is to get on the scale and weigh myself.

Back to the grind!

@P: I know your probably right about eating breakfast and less sugar. It's just not as simple as that.

Current weight: 158.8 (boourns)

Monday

*ponders* what the heck did I eat monday O.O
breakfast: Eggnog 150(sounds ridiculous I know) Bagel 250
Lunch: Noodles 190
Dinner: Chicken and rice 450
Snack: baked tatter chips 120 chocolate milk 150

total: 1310
Focus: Bed with period cramps
Tuesday

Breakfast: Juice** 100 + Oatmeal 130
Lunch: Garden salad 150
Dinner: Small portion of pasta 250 (my mom looked at me funny when I only put on about 1/4 of what everyone else was having)
Snacks: Ice cream 465 (Bad Nephy bad bad! when a snack is twice what you ate at dinner there is a problem...but it was sooo gooood)

Total: 1095
Focus: Some fun Cardio (twerking XD), Walked to the store twice cuz I forgot something, and 10 min ab routine

** My juices, like my iced teas are homemade. No extra sugars or preservatives used. To sweeten I sometimes use 100% maple syrup because it's better for you than white processed sugar. And unlike most honey sold in stores it's not fake corn syrups.