View Single Post
Arikana
do you believe?

Old 09-03-2013, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Arikana: He feels like some sort of tribal shaman to me. XD I love all the colors you fit in~ X3

I just felt bad, since you've been for quite a while. I felt like I should have at least one piece of art for you already. OTL

I'm grateful you're so patient. ; w; Oh, okay~ I like updating people about the art they requested. :3

lol I just reply to emails sent by support. We can talk about anything. Lately, jelly used it to get people to say happy birthday to Linnea. X3
Kent: o3o A tribal shaman? That's a first. I've never heard my headless assassin be described as such before now. Interesting opinion. :o And yeah, I love how I did that too. Though it was mainly to counter all the tiny accents of colours on the items that were the main colours I focused on. :3

Don't worry I have the patience of a, uh, of a creature that has a lot of patience? o3o I can't exactly think of one off the top of my head right now. D:

Oooh, yay. Updates! I can't wait for the first one. :D

o3o Sounds interesting, I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
Exactly! FORMS ARE YOUR FRIEND D:
M i r o: ..............................................I smell a Miro sneak attack here. >3>