View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 09-22-2013, 02:01 PM

Eirian - I like the idea of the candy corn pants a lot. Are you using the official menewsha palettes provided in the Contest Thread? If so, notice how there are six shades in the palettes. You will need to use 5 or 6 of the shades for each color to bring it up to menewsha standards.

Overall, the outline of the pants is pretty good. However, look at the orange to yellow part. On the viewer's right, the line separating the colors is pretty straight wheres as on the viewer's left the line separating the orange/yellow is pretty curved upwards. I feel as though you should pick one of...either straight or curved for that line. I would personally go more curved. And I would personally go for a more curved line separating the yellow to the white as well.

For the candy corn shirt, the idea of it is super cute. I would shade the shirt first before adding the candy corns into it! That's what I usually do when adding patterns. Look at a couple of the basic t-shirts that mene has for shading help without the candy corns. Once that is done, I would then add the candy corns back :)

For the Fall Corn Top - again, are you using menewsha palettes for these? I'm not sure I like how the corn goes into the crotch area? Perhaps make it more like a shirt and have it go all the way across?

Thank you for working hard :)

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 09-22-2013 at 02:04 PM..