View Single Post
Steffox
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-04-2008, 07:46 PM

Reiteration of PG4 announcement:
UPDATE

Heyo, update for every lovely person hanging out here waiting for art... I've decided not to put a cap on how many people I'll do for this event, although let's say max 3 per person, kay? ^_^''''' You just have to order BEFORE the end of the event and set aside some kinda item for me. ^_^

Problem is, I don't have internet or my computer/tablet at the new apartment yet, so stuff is going to be a while in coming. I'm doing some on paper but of course those need to be scanned ^_^'

Anyyywho, yeah. Kinda sad, the timing was exciting but not really helpful. I LIKE events AND moving, but they don't work well together and obviously IRL trumps internet.

Anyway, today is Wednesday and that means lots of meetings all morning, so I'll see you a bit later. Feel free to hang out and post order forms even if I don't update the List for a while.

-your friendly neighborhood Steffox

WELCOME!
It's that time again! XD yay for events!
So since the last event, I have gotten a real job and am now there on my lunch break. So I thought I would set up all my plans for tonight by opening my art shoppe now!
Same as last time, I will be giving quick drawings in exchange for 1 event common each. The quality of the drawing shouldn't vary too much... Here's the previous event's art thread if you want to see the kind of thing you are to expect:
Jubilee Art Sale!

And here is one of my albums with examples in it:
ART ALBUM!

Since the work computer blocks images, I can't really see if the images are still up or not... But yeah, stuff kindof like my sig, sometimes more detailed. :)

So, down to brass tacks!

HOW TO ORDER:
Fill this out:
-------------------------->8-----cut along line----->8--------------------------------------
ORDER FORM
Name: (your name)
Reference pic: (a ref pic, or say that you want your current avvie)
Request: (do you want something specific depicted? Anything not specified is artist's choice)
Offered item: (trick or treat!)
Comment: (whatever you wanna say)
__________________________________________________ ___________

RULES OF THE THREAD:
Follow Menewsha ToS!
Be nice!
Do not post if the store title says "CLOSED" (that's just... annoying)
I do not accept payment until the art is done. Please wait until then, I hate feeling guilty!

ORDERS:
I'm opening it up to 10 people right off the bat. I will do the art tonight when I get home. Don't worry: you WILL get your art. And soon. ^_^

LIST:
1. Lilith W
2. PlatinumChild
3. Roseblood
4. ReiyukaE

I now declare this Event Sale... BEGUN!

Last edited by Steffox; 08-06-2008 at 03:53 PM..