View Single Post
ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 01-20-2016, 03:13 PM

When the male spoke, it was the sound of his accent that caught her off guard the most. She had no idea what he was talking about, but his accent was so close to hers. Even in the facility, people from her nation were rare; it was really only her and Sabine and Sabine was far from the talkative, friendly type.

His gaze drifted up to the sky, the woman had take a couple steps back closer to the male, drawn in by his voice. Her eyes were on his face; angular and clean, not too sharp that it was scary. When he stopped talking, a pain of bright blue eyes locked onto hers and the woman froze; they were beautiful.

Her mouth hung slightly ajar as he looked at this beautiful pale haired male. She said nothing, her desire to know where he had come from was gone as she got lost in those beautiful orbs. Yet, then they became sad; the blue almost seemed to waver slightly with the emotion which caused the woman's brow to furrow, her head tilting slightly as she continued to stare at him.

Then he spoke. The sudden question caused the woman to straighten with a start. Planting one hand on her hip, she held the other out towards him, her index finger raised. "First, I'm not a child, I can promise you that," she corrected the male, she then lifted a second finger. "I'm not alone either. Ok, well, immediately alone? Maybe." Her head bobbed from side to side slightly as she admitted the second part. "But I do have a bunch of friends out here, so totally not alone."

A goofy, yet confident grin crossed her face as she said, "Nope, these woods are pretty darn safe. Eleanor and Melik made sure to take care of the bad men. It'll take them a while to catch up to us at this point, so I'm gonna call BS on that one." The woman then looked towards the darkness as she added, "Beside, if there was some sort of immediate danger, the hunting parties would have alerted us."

The woman eyed the male over again. His clothes weren't anything special and clung to him in a way that didn't reveal any immediate weapons. He seemed well composed, save for his riddle poetry; he was too with it to be an experiment but too rundown looking to be a Facility worker. Though, the first could still be true so the woman poised the question. "Are you one of us?"

Though, it was quickly dismissed as she waved her hands in front of her, a bright grin on her face again. "No, no, we can worry about that later. Um, I need you to come with me, if that's ok." She then paused, her brows furrowing from inner conflict for a moment. "Though, I guess you don't really have a choice?"

She then crossed her arms under her chest, her weight shifting to one side as she hummed slightly. She hummed slightly to herself, her foot tapping on the ground for a few moments. "Yeeeeah," she finally said, her voice dragging out slightly. "I really do need you to come with me. I mean, I was sent out on a super important mission that you interrupted so I need to at least prove that I was distracted, or something like that.

"Besides, once everyone sees how handsome you are, I'm sure they'll all understand." Her eyes locked with the taller male once again as she repeated, "You really are good looking, ya know?"