View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2017, 09:35 PM

(just so you know, I gotta keep glancing back at your OC's picture because of your siggy lol)

Jayce wasn't fully sure what to say as far as their first conversation alone, however unconsciously - out of habit - reached out touching the other's beautiful soft black hair, it felt smooth to him. "You have beautiful hair, you take very good care of it." Jayce liked a woman who took care of herself, one that didn't always walk around smelling bad or what not. However, he had been with his fair share in the past, though he wasn't really considered a player. "What's your favorite flower, Lin Fey?" Jayce asked pulling his hand back to listen to the other one as he turned slightly in the chair. If the two were going to be married then there was no way out of this and making it awkward wasn't going to do them any good.

Jayce's blonde hair was in a bit of a dismay but it was more of a light golden shade than a natural light blonde. His green eyes weren't as bright as emerald, but still held their shine like a child who got a new toy in the toy store. Okay in his head that sounded worse saying it out loud so he kept that one to himself. She's really more beautiful in person, I didn't think she would look this good. Jayce even doubted if the site he ordered her off was real or not. He had to fill out personality information, appearance, and even his own background information.