View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-27-2017, 04:16 AM

"Even if I tell him he won't make you go back unless I give the word." Jayce was starting to realize telling anyone was a bad idea while trying to think of a better outcome than this. It was obvious the other didn't wish to go back to his home country so maybe there was a way. Jayce came back inside sitting down for a few moments which felt like hours they sat in silence. Jayce folded his hands under his chin closing his eyes trying to come up with alternatives. "You can't leave without my father being suspicious and you can't go back home otherwise you're stuck in a rut again." Jayce didn't once open his eyes as he realized there was a way. "Alright here's an option, stay here with me, though I may not be into men I believe he just wants me to be happy then again if I need a child to accept as an heir we can always adopt an infant making it seem as so. But that's going too far into the whole idea ordeal." Jayce spoke.

Opening his eyes he looked at the other one's reaction "We can play off, guy or girl, and see where it leads. However, this is entirely up to you. I don't wish to be with a women right now, this would be a good excuse to play off for a bit, and this way you can live here free of charge. Food, clothes, anything you want." Jayce threw that in there not sure if bribing was the way to go, but he was doing this to help them both.