View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-18-2015, 04:40 AM

“Thank you for the help.” She gave a warm smile to the two men who helped her. The woman soon became engrossed in the task she had set for herself. Mixing batter, placing bacon in a pan to fry, stirring eggs for scrambled eggs and getting bread ready to toast. Asha paused as she greeted Bel in a sing song voice then resumed her singing and preparing of breakfast. “Good morning Bel and Scry. How are you two on this fine day?” She knew the book wasn’t really a living thing, but still it seemed to have a life of its own.

As Asha continued to cooking she didn’t notice most of what was going on around her. Without even glancing, just assuming someone was nearby that she asked, “Please pass me a plate?” While she waited for a plate to be passed to her she flipped the eggies in a basket again to keep them from burning. By this time the scrambled eggs were ready along with the bacon, toast, some pancakes and sausage as well. Like usual she fixed a wide variety of food so there would be something for everyone. “Thank you,” she said to whoever passed the plate to her.

Hearing Adira she gave a smile. “You are welcome si..Adira.” She caught herself as she almost called Adira sis instead of by her name. “Good morning Midori.” It wasn’t long before she finished fixing the variety of foods. There was a please smile on her ruby lips. “Dig in everyone. I hope that it is all to your liking.” She moved to the side, standing near Cole. The woman would wait until the others got theirs before getting her own food.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 02-23-2015 at 01:14 AM..