View Single Post
Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 02-24-2015, 01:44 PM

Claudia turned her attention away from the Illusionist, her curls bouncing with the movement. She gave a gentle smile to Everard. Picking up her tea cup she moved to the edge of the table to sit closer to the group. Claudia sipped her tea. "Zella the twins are never what they appear to be. One moment they make sense, then next they're nuttier that an almond. Yes, Everard, Nihssa, Narissa, we should give Zella a tour-" Claudia sighed as the twins turned serpentine and surrounded Drayth. "I wish I could ask those two for a little decorum." She gave another sip of tea. "Twins, Drayth is correct. You did play agree to play to his rules." She set down her cup beside her, stood up and went to her ladder. Climbing down, she carefully manuvered across the floor. Keeping a berth from swishing tails. "Ladies, I am little and fragile. Please be careful where you swing those things." She continued to walk up to Zella and Everard. "If one of you would be so kind. I rather hate shouting across tables to have a conversation."