View Single Post
Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2011, 11:11 PM

FREEBS ARE CLOSED. No other contest, either. Please check the first post for info on what I'm doing when the event closes in regards to orders, because I'm tired right now and not doodling. .m.;;

Ceri: You make me feel speshul. *w* Also, your letter will go out tomorrow because I forgot today is Presidents' Day. Oops. xD;

Haha, and then: "It might be.... *whispers* Squid."

Yeah. We used to have a recycling program in town (basic paper/aluminum/glass/plastic). A lot of people apparently complained, though, and it somehow cost too much to run. For the longest time we at least had a spot where they had giant recylicng recepticles, but that was taken away when they finally got rid of the program. I loved it in Japan, because there were bins in front of, like, every convenience store! xD; And there was one drink machine I saw that had a reycling recepticle for glass/cans/plastic a/plastic b built on to it. Ditch empty drink and grab another~. I

You just referenced one of my favourite Disney movies. ; ^; But yeah. I prefer cities, to be honest. xD; At least the madness is consistent and doesn't make you hate the parts of the year the tourists are down en masse. I'm sure there are parts where it's slightly more chaotic, but certain cities are filled with tourists year-round.

Hahaha, he's a giant dwarf rabbit because of his name. How can he not eat all he sees? My mom had one growing up she talks of fondly, and I have a cousin who has an adorable one. ; 3; Not to mention friends spamming adorable rabbit photos.

Aw, Mika sounds pretty. :> And I remember hearing those being good for allergic types! I wonder if she's as big as our dog, Miso. =w=;;; Miso is literally a small pony, haha...

Yeah, I'm not sure what rules are in regard to food in the mail to Canada. xD

Yes! I'm actually going to ask her for the recipie, it was super yummy. Cream of cucumber, I guess, but made by awesome Mama, who can cook anything perfectly. /ADORES HER COOKING, hahaha.

Hahaha, no. xD I'm guessing the event will close around 7. And I'm guessing you got your item already. ♥

I forgot to say, if you wanted to order one of Crys, too, let me know. =w=~