View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 03-06-2015, 08:24 AM

Rae was about to answer the other man when Scot appeared. She cut her eyes to him at it was easy to see how annoyed she was with him. "This time? I just got here remember? Oh and it wasn't by choice encase you forgot. I'd say your precious students are safe wouldn't you? Luckily I'm not into human kabobs or harming others. If I wanted to harm your students I'd have lost my temper in the middle of this complex to do more damage!" She spat out as she just glared at the man. She turned her head from him as she looked back to the others." I don't know much about agriculture. " She said as she tried to ignore Scot not really concerned with him at the moment. In her head she counted not really wanted to lose control again trying to keep clam.

Tick-Tock looked and was thankful that others had appeared to help the girl. He noted that the red haired women seemed to have great mental power as he found himself lifted. He watched the young girl as he looked to the other women. "Have any ideas how to help the girl?" He shouted hoping that they had a plan. He didn't mind helping however he wasn't sure how to at this point.