View Single Post
Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 09-07-2009, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Murchu seems to know where my weak spot is. I love animatics, being an animator myself. And it’s not just because it’s an animatic as well, but the ability to use shapes to design a character, and who they are in the story. It’s the use of value to set the scenes, and the quick style lends it’s hand to animation, which is one of my favorites.
That,and the story is very accurate. Mirad does save her from being bought by a horribly gross mountain rider, and even after that she is still pissed off.
I shall take off my hat to you, Murchu, for this wonderful entry! I wish you look with any future artistic endeavors.

Haha, well I'm glad I accidentally hit your weak spot. XD I had no idea you were an animator and if you would like the animatic or find it weird, so I'm glad it struck a good chord in the end. I've had several classes where I had to create storyboards for short sequences, scan them, treat them, etc., but this was the first I've done for fun.
I'm also glad you found the story accurate, since the whole time I was drawing them, I was thinking to myself "Mann, I'm totally gonna end up misinterpreting this thing, but here goes nothing. D:".
I'm in my senior year of college for Character Animation, soon to be graduating and getting married to the lovely Ceridwen (whom I'm proud of for likewise placing, since I know how much work she put into her piece and I like it a lot <3).
Thank you for the well-wishings and I wish you the same. x3 And obviously, thank you for the contest placement! <3