View Single Post
M i r o
Comatose

Old 07-24-2010, 08:58 PM

It looks scary to me. ~

I went into it! I just didn't wait for the life link to load when I clicked on it. lmao ;> . >
Just more interested in talking and texting on my cellphone right now. xP

Nuttin' much.
Matt moved out, its definite that he's gone. So now my moms getting rid of all her cookbooks, all the tupper ware she collected over the years and the baby stuff we're giving to my friend Erika since she's pregnant. Plus, she's in need for it. c8

We found out that my moms ex bf has no intention of giving the house to us but he said that we can live here as long as we want until we finally do move. But my moms not having anymore of his tit for tat games and she's contacting her lawyer to get everything ready to sue him since he owes her 50k for the house.--For short clips note version: My mom didn't like credit cards, so therefore she didn't have any good credit to get a loan. My moms ex bf did, so, it went into his name but all the money in decorating/fixing/updating the house was all from my mom. :/ We can't move for 2yrs anyway, because I won't be graduating until 2012 with my associates. If we do move, it'll be closer to higher paying jobs or something. I don't know what else is going to happen yet...

That's about it for me. :rofl: How about chu~?