View Single Post
M i r o
Comatose

Old 07-24-2010, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblin Maiden View Post
Okay, well it's basically making a list of what you want to do during your lifetime. Whatever you want, screw what other people think or what is "realistic" and "reasonable." It's your list of what you want and only what you want, no matter what. I have... fifty six items on my list so far. It's pretty fun. 8D

Whoah, that's a lot that happened since last we spoke. O___O;;; All I've done today is play my violin. XD
... I've got nothing I want to do during my lifetime. ;> . > I have no one to spend it with, no real friends that live around me. The only people I sociate with is my mom, brother and the people in my classes I take at College. lol

But that is pretty nifty to have that if you did have things to do.
I'd rather keep scrapbooks, though. Those are more interesting and artistic. :3

Yes it 'tis. xDD
We're getting rid of a lot of my stuffed animals, movies we don't watch anymore, books that my mom collected uselessly, objects that my mom collected that doesn't go in the house and basically anything that is excess baggage if we do have to move. We live in a 2-story house... so there's lots of things to giveaway to Goodwill. :gonk:

My moms trying to make me get rid of my two cats. They don't do anything. I mean, Gabbys a bit crazy and co-co. But Vincents a sweetheart and he just wants to love on everyone. (Not hump, just cuddly 24/7) They're the only individuals that hang out with me when nobodies home or when I want company. It's just the cost of the cat liter, the cat food, the cat shampoo, the cat flea spray and all that is whats bugging my mom. The thing is, they don't eat that much. And I don't give them baths everyday, just when they really need it because the shampoo is expensive. . - .

They're indoor cats, though. And Vincents about 2yrs? Gabbys pushing it to 2ish? They're both fixed, they have their vaccines. I don't think anyone would really take care of them or if the good pound place will keep them alive enough to get adopted. I don't really want to throw them away. /=

You play Violin!? D: Are you really good at it? What songs can you play?
I always wanted to learn how to do that w/o paying for lessons. roflz

@ Suona; Holy... that is overkill. xD;;
Your body must be very tolerant to that. Very tolerant. @ _ @

Last edited by M i r o; 07-24-2010 at 11:36 PM..