View Single Post
The Batman

Old 07-07-2010, 05:29 PM

Hey guys. ;D
I know that I'm under a different username, but this is `Rockstar, on my brother's account. There's something funky going on with mine, and my e-mail, so I'm not able to post with that account until they clear it up. :C
So I've got to use his. ;D
And I'm sorry about how long it's taken for me to reply to you guys.
I was hoping to be able to fix this issue up quickly, but... well, stuff's happened, and now I'm just waiting to be back in my account again. c:

Anyways~
On to my response:

FlyingYume1::
First, I'd just like to appologize for how long this has taken for me to get your art to you. D:
But I'm going to try and finish it up either today or tomorrow, and hopefully you haven't forgotten about the commission. DX

Kifflemonster::
Possibly.
It kind of depends though. ;D
I'm not really sure what you would like me to draw, and if it's something that's pretty complicated, then I may not be able to do it. xD So let me know what you'd like me to draw for you first. c: And the second thing is that if you are going to do art for me as part of the payment, I was just wondering if you'd be willing to draw my Gaia Avatar instead of my Menewshan one? ;D

Cookiimon::
Er...
Well... xD
There's a lot going on around your head.
Are there any items I would be able to leave off, without disappointing you? D:
The only issue I have is the laurels.
It's not that I can't do them, it's just that I really, really don't want too. xD
Is it alright if I leave them out?

leasfy::
Sorry sweetheart. :C
I don't really like that item.
<3

semiblonde::
Thank you so much. 8D

Lilim::
I was just wondering if you've got a close-up image of his character?
D:
They have a lot of detail in their costumes, and I'd like to make sure I can do it before I make any promises.
I can't really see all of it with the images you have~
At least not for his character. c:
Just wondering if it was possible to get an image any closer than [this one, here~]

Josephine::
Sounds great! 8D
I'll add your username to my list as soon as I can get back into my account. c:
But I may have your art finished before then... xD We'll see how long it takes to fix everything up. c: