Thread: Siblings!
View Single Post
ThineRiddler
Hamiltrash

Old 09-25-2016, 05:21 PM

I have two sisters. One of them is two years younger than me and the other is six years younger than me. So, 17 and 13. I'm really close with my siblings because we had young parents, so they always were partying and sleeping all the time (Dad worked all the time) So, I kinda raised them. (And my parents to come degree). Yeah, we're really close then. Well, right now, the 17 year old is staying the week with me and she's talking about trying to visit every weekend, so that's exciting. The other one emails me sometimes. (She's special ed though, so it's different for her) Every time my parents come down, they bring her and she talks (signs) nonstop. The 17 year old and I shared a room for most of our lives, so we were very close in that way too. I love my sisters so much, I would do anything for them. (Right now I'm trying to get the olderyounger out of a toxic relationship that she can't really see).

The 17 year old and I, we would get really weird and say sorry all the time. We would build a fort and sit in it together and every time we slightly bumped into each other, we said sorry. I don't know, I find it really funny. We also tried to dig to China once, though I think everyone has tried that. Hahaa. THere's a lot of memories with them.