View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-11-2014, 06:31 PM

The bickering... couple, siblings... people were an interesting development in lieu of their situation. As they commented back and forth, Ael found himself relieved. At least he wasn't the only one having issues with the person he knew. His eyes slid to Merrimack for a second, but quickly pulled away when someone approached.

Ael's attention turned to the woman who spoke now (June). She really could be mean, if she wanted. Ael actually felt bad for her partner, Andy. No wonder they were arguing, the woman could be a real hardass.

Blinking, he dared to look up at Xavi. She was merely taunting them at this point. Not wanting to engage, Ael just listened to what followed suit. Andy seemed on the right page, but was it wise to tell the woman she needed to have an enemy?

Maxim spoke now, and the blonde was listening to his words. It was nice to see that he was at least respectful of Merrimack. Granted, the raven (Merrimack) could have been a little nicer on the guy. It wasn't like Maxim was the enemy. Right now, that role seemed to belong to Xavi, the girl in green and black.

As if on clue, Maxim asked the words that Merrimack was thinking. It caused the older brother to really take a liking to Maxim. Maybe they had gotten off on the wrong foot. Giving the guy a head nod, M-Ry whispered, "Nice save."

Picking at her nails, Xavi finally looked up from the dirt and cocked a brow at Madison. Of all the people, this one seemed to think Xavi truly insane. To be free and yet to linger around, this chick had a point.

"Nah, no reason," Xavi chirped with a sadistic tone. "I figured I would just give you all a mindf--k." Twisted grin on her face, she winked before standing on her toes and skipping out of the dirt area. "See," she exclaimed as she now moved toward the forest.

Her orbs landed on a camera that was plain as day. With a friendly wave, she made it super obvious that she was out of her cage. "Dr. Lum, if you're made, don't be! I'm just making sure your pesky pets don't get loose." Her pinky finger moved to her lip and tipped downward. A smile as cute as hell was flashed at those watching.

"Whelp," she skipped back to the central dirt spot that laid before most of the cages. Only, as she moved toward the center, she stopped. Eyes locking with those of Phaedra, the masked woman found herself grinning inwardly. "You," she stepped forward and withdrew the key she was given to escape. Unlocking Phaedra's cage, Xavi held out a hand. "I like your style, girl."

Pivoting on her toes, she caught the sudden movement of Merrimack. "Daww, sad I didn't pick your pretty face to save?" Her brows waggled. "Whyever would I free a goodie-two-shoe like you? Now," her hand tapped on her lower lip. As her orbs jumped about, she looked for her next partner in crime. "You," her finger pointed out at Nazo. "You've been dangerously quiet. I like that."

Dancing her booty about, she maneuvered her way over to Nazo's cage. In seconds, she opened in and allowed the male to leave. Key still in her hand, Xavi's attention flew to Reiko.

Pressing her crazed face into Reiko's cell, Xavi let loose a wicked laugh. "My poor little princess, you've no idea who I really am." Flicking her hair aside, she placed a hand on her hip before smiling. "Was I not your flight attendant?" Her lashes batted. "Do you think I have this key by mistake?"

Xavi dangled the key before Reiko but then tossed it into the woods. "Oops! Sorry, I can be so sill--"

A snarl drew across her face. How dare that little brat escape! She, Xavi, had not deemed it and therefore it should not have happened. Orbs narrowing into dangerously small slits, she fumed. No one could escape, not without her aid or doing.

While fuming, Ael shot Reiko a panicked look. "I'm all about getting out, but I really think you ought to--" His eyes locked with the heartless glare of Xavi. "Run!"

Last edited by Xavirne; 06-11-2014 at 07:15 PM..