View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 11-29-2013, 04:02 AM

[*hugs Wolfy and Andy*]

Quote:
Vladimir Dracul
Vladimir nodded once, he then turned his head and walked to the driver side of the car and climbed into the car. It was there, he turned around making sure everyone was in there sitting and ready to go. It wasn't until he turned around, hearing Joseph ask if he knew her and the young girl speak to him, asking about her mother. Vladimir blinked lightly and tilted his head lightly "You do look familiar my dear. That name also sounds very familiar. Ahh~ yes, I remember her I believe. When we get to where we need to be, I will let you ask a few questions." He said in an regal manner. It wasn't unusual for him to speak like this, it was how he was raised. Vladimir pressed the gas and started driving along the road, as he drove he tried to remember a woman by the name of Rose Brennan. He closed his eyes slowly and continued onward to drive. He was doing on a daily basis, it was nothing new to people who knew him well that he drove with his eyes close, a talent he had learned from an uncle, nothing too bad.

Quote:
Seras Victoria
The young blonde girl stood in front of the hideout, well she was in a tree that was close to the hideout. She had put her rifle away and was relaxing in the tree, waiting for the car to appear over the horizon. She started playing with her hair as she fixed her clothes, it was almost impossible due to her rather large torso. "This is going to be a long day." She said softly, blinking her piercing blue eyes staring past the blonde bangs she had over them. Waiting patiently for the large black car and the people in it.