View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 10-10-2014, 10:12 PM

Hi, I shall order, though I didn't see no form, but it is a freebie thread so here.

Enna
This is Enna (Immelia Rose) she is an X-men mutant (new one) has a crush on Scott Summers later on after meeting him since he did help her out when she needed to calm down before her powers would get even more out of control. She is a happy going, flow with the wind type of girl. Fighting tomboy spirit and does sometimes like to look nice. Though she has a cute/adorable side when it comes down to it, and if anyone she cares about gets harmed. Well she doesn't just sit around and do nothing. She loves sweets and has a high metabolism. Even though she is 23 she appears a couple years younger giving her that innocent look which people take for granted.

Hope that was okay on information, oh she has light blue eyes and her powers are flight, healing others not herself, and electricity manipulation. She likes to train and/or fight, but she still likes to just be a kid. I think that's everything :P I have a roleplay going on right now.