View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 05-07-2015, 12:11 AM

Berit stopped paying attention to the other man, she wasn't too sure if his name was Adam or Trey? Man, it was rough not having even a basic picture ID for these people in her case file. For now, she'd try to pull out all the information she possibly could from the one in front of her. Emil? Boy, it was late... She was already starting to forget the names she'd studied in her file over and over.

"Well, you see..." She started, taking a step towards.... Emil? Yeah, Emil... right? "We've gone to the police, but they haven't gotten much done. The last time my friends were seen, my mutual friends and other fans said that they were invited to go backstage with you and the band. I was kind of hoping that you'd remember them? I brought pictures of them, if that would help?"

Berit began to dig through her messenger bag, tucking her clipboard under her arm. Once she found the images of the missing people, she pulled them out, re-situated herself and held them out for... Damn, what was his name? It's too late at night, Berit isn't normal alive at this hour. How could the band seem so alert at this time of night? She held the pictures out for him to see.

"These are my friends that went missing." She pointed to the people in the pictures for emphasis.

- - - -

Adam carefully took a step into Trey's hotel room, closing the door behind him once he was in, his eyes adjusting to the darkness very easily. He sucked in a breath and released it slowly, silently through his nose, then he responded to Trey's question.

"Yeah..." He murmured. He approached Trey, but did not get too close. He knew his friend liked his personal space and as much as Adam desperately wanted to reach out and grab his friend, he held back. He would respect Trey's wishes. "I don't trust her. She knows something." Adam stared at his feet.

"We need to leave. Now." He said. He knew he sounded demanding, he couldn't help it, he wasn't that great with words. He hoped that Trey understood his fear. Hoped that Trey recognized it. "We're not safe here." He added after a moment, trying to sound a little less demanding.