View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 08-13-2018, 03:21 AM

((That's alright! :D I've been SUPER busy lately, so I haven't had much time to really read and post. :'( ))

Daisy nodded at Skylee's suggestion to find a quieter place. Of course, Tom agreed. "Yes, I think that'd be great." Tom's hand slipped away from the small of Daisy's back, to grab at her hand by her side. It made Daisy feel a mixture of things; scared, safe... protected... Daisy's hand stayed limp as Tom pulled it closer to him, making his way out of the karaoke bar and back into the long walkway that lead deeper into the bowels of the ship.

"Um.." Daisy stared at her feet, her hand still limp in Tom's. "I could get something to eat..." Daisy said in a very low and soft voice. She didn't really expect anyone to have heard her. But, to her surprise, Tom did.

"I don't mind getting a spot of tea." Tom shot a smile at Daisy, who immediately looked at her feet again. She thought to herself, God! Why am I so weird?! She opened her mouth to say something along the lines of, Only if you want to- But her thoughts were interrupted by a shriek coming from across the walkway...

Much to Daisy's horror, a fan of Tom's approached them...

"Oh my god! Can we please get a photo?!" One girl asked. Daisy slipped her hand out of Tom's and slowly crept back into his shadow. The girls were touching him, grabbing at her clothes and tugging at his hands. Tom was flustered as he tried to reach back for Daisy. Being the polite man that he was, he didn't want to say 'no'. One of the girls, who wasn't all that impressed with Tom Hiddleston apologized; saying, "I'm sorry... She didn't take her medicine today." Tom couldn't tell if it was a joke or not.

"I'm... actually preoccupied right now, ladies..." He said honestly, but before he was able to turn around and see Daisy, a camera was held over his face and the picture was taken with very little warning. The girls didn't seem to hear a single thing Tom had said. Within a few moments, they were smiling and walking away, not even saying 'thank you'.

Tom sighed... It was hard to always be a gentleman when there were such rude people on earth. He turned around to look behind him and saw Daisy hiding in his shadow. She wasn't looking at him, instead, her eyes were focused on a random spot on the floor. Truthfully, Daisy felt embarrassed to be around Tom. He was a radiant creature... Nothing short of a GOD@ And here she was... a random nobody.

"I'm sorry about that." He said to his friends. Daisy finally looked up at him, only to turn her head away quickly.