Thread: Just Friends?
View Single Post
TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 09-02-2014, 12:21 PM

Atlas nodded and grinned, "It is, but still not bad, one of the places down the hall is the same size, and has like six people in it or something...or they just have parties. I saw several people stumble out of there this morning, makes me wonder if that is going to be a problem." He said and frowned as he thought for a moment and dug his phone out of his pocket. "What do you want on the pizza?" He asked as he located the places flyer for the number to order.
Atlas was not overly picky about his food, and he would try just about anything once. He took a seat on his bed and looked up at Josiah with a smile, he dialed and order, then tossed his phone onto his pillow before he flopped over on his bed and stretched out. "I finally told my parents I'm gay...Mom took it rather well...Dad however, lets just say I had to run for it and he got quite the earful and I am not welcome home for the holidays unless I'm 'fixed' and have a girlfriend." Atlas shook his head and rubbed at his eyes under his glasses before righting them. "It was not the reaction I was expecting from him." He said softly and rolled over to bury his face in his arms.