Thread: Forgotten Wars
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-17-2014, 12:41 AM

Steel shook his head in confusion. The mood had gotten different...weird, not that it hadn't been weird from the start. The things Lee was saying though, Steel didn't know how to respond. At first he just stuttered as he stared at Lee from beneath furrowed brows. Basically being told there there was something big between them, but not being told what, seriously pissed him off. And perhaps, hurt him a little bit as well. Steel was desperate to know who he was. At times, he was sure he did know even if he didn't have the memories to back them up. Emotions were easier to catch hold of than pictures of a distant time.

He clenched his fist in the ground, watching the way his short nails scratched harsh white lines in the dirt. "Are you just going to say something like that and walk away?" Steel's voice stayed quiet, but there was no doubt he was angry. He kept his eyes on the ground now to hide the fact that being called a cyborg cut him to the core. "I know I'm fucked up and I can't remember a lot of things, but I'm still me aren't I?" Wasn't he? Because if he wasn't, then he didn't know what to do anymore. "I have a right to know whatever you know about me. How can I believe you if you don't even give me a chance to know?!"