View Single Post
finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-30-2014, 11:03 PM

Athena stared at the lord then composed herself " I have already thanked Stan for his kindness and you will have to forgive my mother she is with child and she losers her temper sometimes." she jutted her chin out " Or have you failed to notice that." She was use to her mothers outburst when she was with child it always set the queen on edge. " You have upheld nothing questioning my upbringing is very rude." She had her mothers tongue sometimes just then the King walked in " Whats this?" he frowned " Nothing papa." Athena answered her squeezing his arm " Just talk." " Why are you two alone with him?" he scowled " It is nothing my love he just wanted to talk." the queen took his other arm. " You look upset." he looked at Lord McCarthy with a raised eyebrow.

Erik placed the plants on the table and brushed his arms off. He examined the room then her thinking. " I would say it is not wise for a woman to live alone but they way you handle a knife would scare off any potential robbers or other wrong doers." he chuckled.

Last edited by finx15; 03-31-2014 at 12:04 AM..