Thread: The Line
View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 09-12-2017, 08:23 PM

Ian found himself rolling his eyes at the words pouring out of Raisel Leet. "Still the same self important prick form high school I see." The words where bitter as Ian pushed his way into the room and his travel case landed on the unclaimed bed with a thunk.

"I got in with my brains. Not my parents money. I worked to here, I doubt you did much to get here." Ian said his green eyes like wild green flames hidden behind his glasses as he turned to face the now shorter male. Ian remembered looking up into those cold eyes after he'd been knocked over for one thing or another.

The room was cramped, a bed on either wall and one window, part of the dark haired man had been looking forward to putting up some of his posters on the walls but now he was feeling bitter as he faced the other man.

He pushed some of his bangs out of his eyes he looked at Raisel, the other still looked like the bad boy that Ian remembered, though Ian was the taller one now and Ian found himself liking that he had at least this up on the other man, height that is. "What I can't believe is you even signed up for a shared dorm instead of the single ones. Or put in a request for who you wanted." He said as he crossed his arms over his shirt, the shirt that the word PRIDE in different colors scrolled across it. Not something he would have worn the last time the two of them met face to face.