View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 06-24-2011, 05:23 PM

She kissed him back, closing her eyes at the good feeling of him trailing kisses up her neck. "Morning handsome." She said, watching him change into a better outfit. "I like the new look." She said, glancing him over and referring to his abs looking rather good in that shirt. She took his hand and slowly got up from the bed, groaning slightly at her legs that still felt sleepy. She ran her free hand through her hair to fix it and then led Alex into the main room. "I'd kill for an omelet." She said, grinning a little at the thought of eating. She hadn't eaten anything but cereal for breakfast the day before, so she was really ready for good food. She still had her fingers laced with Alex's, happy that at least one good thing had come from the zombie attack. She now had him and he made her forget all her troubles, until she was confronted with them again.

She yawned softly and rolled her shoulders, grimacing at the pain they were in and then led Alex over to the bar to sit down. When she sat down, she finally released his hand so he could enjoy his food without having Scarlett clinging to him. She watched at Declan took Winter a plate of waffles, got himself some and then started to fix the omelet for Scarlett. "Mmmmm." She smiled, loving the smell the food was giving off.

Declan handed Winter two waffles on a plate, with syrup and a fork. He then started to fry Scarlett up an omelet with back bits on it. "What do you two guys want?" He asked Nikolai and Alex. He then looked to everyone. "Theres ice coffee, orange juice, milk and lemonade in the fridge." He said, humming softly as he cooked the food. "And there might be one car in the garage, but i'll have to check. I doubt it though.." He said, yawning.